In Episode 7 of the Rational Reminder podcast we discussed the following:
- Ottawa home prices
- The longest bull market in history
- What goes up does not have to come down
- All time highs are normal and should be expected
- Is the market overvalued?
- Even the CAPE only explains 40% of future return differences
- Should you dollar cost average or invest in a lump sum?
- Your better off in the market than trying to time the market
- Was WEED an obvious buy at $2.00?
- There are still plenty of public companies to invest in
- Small cap returns need to be taken in context
- Bad behaviour is not always easy to spot
The stories we talked about:
- The longest bull run in history comes with a jumbo-sized asterisk
- All time highs are normal
- What if investing right before a market crash isn’t that bad?
- Is Now the Best Time to Invest?
- With Constellation Deal, Canopy Has the Chance to Be Google of Pot
- The Stock Market Is Shrinking. That’s a Problem for Everyone.
The charts we talked about: